I decided that yesterday’s layout needed a companion page telling where our fictional guests came from (since I didn’t know who half of them were 😆)
great idea, now I have to use the search function to find the other layout!
I think I recognise / knew about 75% of these. Will have to look out the remaining 25%
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.