PROMPT: Ringo Starr, Octopus’s Garden (Song)
STORY: Scrapbook a page about gardening/outdoors.
TECHNIQUE: Use florals/botanicals, and maybe a few stars!
STORY: I chose to document my Mom’s front yard from her home in San Jose.
TECHNIQUE: I added filler cards with florals, botanicals, and a photo overlay with stars (constellations).
The journaling reads: Mom and Dad lived in this house in San Jose for 40 years. Mom loved her yard, front and back, and spent hours landscaping and keeping it beautiful. She was sad to leave it when she moved to South Carolina, but she’s working on her new yard there! It’s different, more rural than urban, but still pretty!
* This is a digital layout using the Project Life app.
* I started with the Design A template.
* I added an overlay to the top left photo from the Adventure Edition Photo Overlays kit.
* I added an overlay to the bottom right photo from the September Skies Photo Overlays kit.
* For the four cards across the middle, I used the September Skies Edition.
Great filler cards especially the floral one.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.