Calvinball is Coming!

Home Forums LOAD220 Forum Calvinball is Coming!

Tagged: 

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    margaret3
    Participant

If you’re not completely burned out by Saturday, Calvinball starts Sunday! As Alice describes it, Calvinball is “the craziest, most unpredictable and exciting online scrapbooking challenge.” You get to scrap as much as you want and collect points for following the “rules,” which can change daily and will have you using LOTS of your stash! (This challenge was formerly hosted by the Get It Scrapped membership, and Alice was kind enough to take it over.) If you want to know more, click on Calvinball at the top of this page and go to the Calvinball 2020 Facebook page. Anyone else going for this craziness? I LOVE Calvinball!

Alice Boll
    Keymaster

Yay!!! Calvinball is a FREE event. We are hosting it on Facebook again this year. If you’d like to participate… and I encourage everyone to give it a whirl… come sign up for the email list. Calvinball info

rebecca lockhart
    Participant

I’m so in I can’t wait for another month long scrap challenge

marlo redwood
    Participant

First timer here. I’m anxious and excited.

Karen Schwieger
    Participant

I’ve never participated before and am looking forward to it.

This has been my first LOAD event and it has truly helped my scrapping. I found I finished layouts faster and loved having to prompts to get me started. I even learned about HP on the journey as I have not read the books.

TinaGale Husong
    Participant

I signed up last year and got completely lost and overwhelmed. LOL I may try again. I have absolutely loved my first LOAD!!

lucyF
    Participant

ok, can somebody explain this is idiot terms? I tried to engage with it a couple of years ago & again last year & was totally lost by about halfway through day 1 …

Pamela Cook
    Participant

Just check the site every day for ways to earn points. If you don’t care about points, use the prompts for inspiration. The “rules” change frequently so a green star might earn points today but maybe not tomorrow and they could show up again before the month is over. It’s all to motivate us to use our stash and have a blast while doing it. (Year 2 for me this year.)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.