Day 29 – We Made It πŸŽ‰

Home Forums LOAD220 Forum Day 29 – We Made It πŸŽ‰

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Laura Parsons
    Participant

I don’t know about anyone else but this LOAD was a real challenge for me to complete this time. The prompts were wonderful for bringing up stories I wanted to tell or photos I wanted to scrapbook. But I had to fight through Influeza, Shingles and a stomach virus to get my layouts done πŸ˜‚.
    So happy to have my last layout done tonight!
    Hope everyone has had as much fun as I have looking at all the scrappy goodness posted in the gallery this month!

Pamela Cook
    Participant

Congratulations! It sounds like you’ve been through it and back again.
    I just posted #29. It’s been a challenge but a lot of fun.

Anonymous
    Inactive

This has been a fabulous experience. I tried my best to make all of the prompts and most of the techniques. I am amazed at myself, frankly. And can’t wait to make a layout about all 28 layouts. Thanks so much, Alice. I look forward to the next one.

margaret3
    Participant

This LOAD went great for me! I didn’t do a lot of the prompts, but I met my goal, which was to finish my daughter’s album. 50 pages, 29 of which were done this month! Thanks, Alice!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yuck, that is so terrible, I hope you are feeling better now! I am so happy to have completed my 2019 December Daily and a stack of other layouts! My basement scrap area is a disaster and my husband will be happy that I can clean it up for a bit now πŸ˜‰

Anonymous
    Inactive

Oops. Did I say 28 layouts? Obviously, it’s 29!!!
    Hooray!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.