How is LOAD going for you so far!!

Home Forums LOAD220 Forum How is LOAD going for you so far!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • Author
    DietraKessel
    Participant

I am 7 for 7 and working on my 8th page. So excited about creating.

Nicole Gallagher
    Participant

I just finished my 8th. I almost didn’t post my page yesterday. Oops. I finished it at 11:00am and took my pics but almost forgot to post.

grammadee
    Participant

Not alot accomplished this month: two double page spreads and a card.

Between LOAD and the 29-4-29 challenges running over at 2 Peas, I have no shortage of inspiration this month. Love the daily prompts–both story lines and techniques.

Lots of photos to scrap. Just a lack of dedicated time to put them on paper. Hoping to play a little catch up on Tuesday.

Loving the Gallery, though. Such alot of creative activity and inspiration!

Alison Day
    Participant

I wasn’t sure how much I’d be able to accomplish so I’m happy with my 4 pages so far this month. That’s 4 more than I’ve scrapped since reunion in July so I’m taking the win!!
    And of course, loving reliving the book!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Eight for eight. Determined to make 29 layouts this month. Loving the prompts.

Wendy Kiely
    Participant

8/8! There have been two late late nights as scraping takes me a long time. Trying to think of what I want to do for page 9.

Katrina Forman Lee
    Participant

I am 8 for 8, but day 2 didn’t get posted until day 3. Oh well! It is about getting stories told, and that is happening! I am not sure how much I will get done towards the end of the month, since we’re putting our house on the market March 1st! I have a lot of packing, painting and staging to do before then.

Claire Cummings
    Participant

I am 8 for 8 – I think. I am not sure if I was outside the deadline by a couple of minutes yesterday.

I am really enjoying this LOAD and am determined to do 29 pages. Twice I have run out of time to paper scrapbook so have used the Project Life app. I print those and turn them into 12 x 12 layouts as I often feel they need ‘something’.

danimess
    Participant

I am fine on weekends, but during the week I can’t make it every day. I have a business trip coming up the last week of Feb as well, so I was not ambitious to start with. But I have 5 layouts done, this is more than I did in the last 3 months.

justjac
    Participant

I’m 8/8 so far. I am really enjoying these prompts.

Anonymous
    Inactive

I can’t believe we’re already a week in! Somedays it’s been hard for me to find time to get the layout done but I feel like I’m getting into the groove now. I don’t have a way to print photos at home, so that can be a little frustrating. Anyone else have this issue?

Dianne Labadie
    Participant

I’m 8/8 and glad I am participating. I have not scrapped a lot in the last 6 months or more, and LOAD has really challenged me. I am also determined to scrap 29 pages.There are so many beautiful scrap pages to view everyday. I have found that this is taking a lot out of my time each day as it takes me some time to get my thoughts down and finding the right pics to scrap. But, I’m retired and it’s cold outside! So far, only one prompt has been difficult. The one with the Nemesis was hard. If I would thought outside the box that day, I would of realized a nemesis is not always human! This is my first LOAD and I am REALLY enjoying it! Now, will I have the time and energy for Calvinball?

Amy E Myers
    Participant

So far, I’ve managed to keep up. I really hope my momentum can continue! Sunday’s and Thursday’s are easy since I do live videos those days. It’s during the school week that I’m worried I’ll forget!

Vickie Masters
    Participant

Keeping up so far. It’s been fun!

Marcie Levine
    Participant

I am 8 for 8 so far and this is more scrapbooking than I’ve done in a year! I love this challenge for that reason. It really motivates me. I have SO many old, old photos printed that I have tons of ephemera to go with. I realized that if I want to really declutter my scrap space, I need to start scrapping and get all these ticket stubs and memorabilia on pages! So I’ve not really followed the prompts, but I do enjoy the videos every day and seeing the fabulous layouts in the gallery!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 60 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.