PRIZE ALERT Day 10

Home Forums LOAD220 Forum PRIZE ALERT Day 10

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Alice Boll
    Keymaster

Leave a comment here to enter to win the Day 10 Prize from Dress My Craft. Deadline: Midnight Pacific Time. Winner will be announced here and on the Master Page. GOOD LUCK!

Amy Kioski
    Participant

What an amazing prize! I loved this booth in your Creativation YouTube videos! Thanks for the chance to win! 🤪

Elizabeth Moore
    Participant

How exciting and generous! Would love to win this!

ladyofthelake318
    Participant

I’m commenting 🙂 Having a great time getting LOADed — lots of layouts getting done. And the theme is so fun! Thanks for the opportunity to win a prize in the middle of all this.

KathrynLeichtGregg
    Participant

What a fun prize this will be! I happened to see some of Dress My Crafts items at Impress, my local I want to buy everything store. Very cute stuff!

Krista Parker
    Participant

What a fun LOAD!! I’m having so much fun! Thanks for all you do!

rebecca lockhart
    Participant

This is a great prize I’ve heard that the Teflon bone folders are the bees knees but never purchased! Thank you for the great prize pack! This challenge has inspired me not only to scrap daily which I’m loving but to try different things to keep my layouts fresh!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Those little candies are adorable! Thanks so much for hosting all this fun! This is my first LOAD, and I’m in love!

Tori Bissell
    Participant

This is so fun!!!!

Laura Holgate
    Participant

Is it Midnight yet?

Amanda Post
    Participant

What an awesome prize. I loved their Creativation video!

Karen Schwieger
    Participant

Hello. Glad to be included in the prize challenge.
    I’m enjoying my first time taking the load challenge. I look forward to the prompts every day and having fun putting my spin on them. I have to tell you, I have not read Harry Potter nor seen any of the movies, but I’m loving learning from the prompts.

marlo redwood
    Participant

Me me me pick me please!! I will enjoy this challenge!!!

Anonymous
    Inactive

This is my first time doing load. I am loving it. What a fantastic prize.thabk you Alice and Dress Your Craft!!!

Darlene East
    Participant

I am having a great time trying to make a lay out everydayish it is the most i have scrapped in a long time. Thanks!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.