PRIZE ALERT Day 10

Home Forums LOAD220 Forum PRIZE ALERT Day 10

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • Author

I’m loving all the prompts!

Ruth Tacoma

Really great prize!! I am doing mostly Christmas layouts right now and those peppermints would be SO FUN!! Awesome prize pack!!

Amy E Myers
    Participant

Why do I have to go to school and teach? Can’t I just stay home and scrap all day? Sigh…

I know whomever wins this prize will love it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Perfect prize to go with today’s prompt! I love making shaker elements and those peppermints are so cute!

Debra Riendeau
    Participant

This is my first LOAD event and I am thoroughly enjoying it!

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am so excited about this prize. These shaker elements look really cool

Thank you so much for this awesome prize opportunity! And Alice, this forum is awesome…so happy to have this space to chat!

Vickie Masters
    Participant

Exciting prize to play with! Good luck everyone!!

Pat G

I’m playing along,although a bit behind, but tracking all the prompts so I can do them as I can. Thanks for the chance to win!

KimGray
    Participant

SO MANY GREAT LAYOUTS AND CHANGES FOR OUR GROUP THANKS ALICE FOR ALL THE UPDATES ON THE SITE IT WILL BE A GREAT WAY FOR ALL OF US TO GET TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Fun prize goodies! Thanks!

Anonymous
    Inactive

What a wonderful Prize! Thanks so much for the chance to win! I am currently keeping up pretty well with LOAD. I always love the Los I create and am so excited to see them take shape! Have a great week everyone!!

Evelyn Wullner
    Participant

Whoo Hoo! Thank you! I am really enjoying LOAD 220. This is my first LOAD with you Alice! I haven’t done one in awhile. You make it so fun! Getting to use of some stash!!! ❤️

I love those little sprinkles that look like peppermint candies. So cute.

SandyH

What a great prize! I had never seen Dress My Craft until you had them on your Creativation video. Some really cute things!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by SandyH.
Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.