PRIZE ALERT Day 10

Home Forums LOAD220 Forum PRIZE ALERT Day 10

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • Author

This is my first LOAD. I can not believe how much inspiration I am getting from the daily prompts and the beautiful layouts being posted. This is really helping the month of February fly by!

How exciting! I didn’t know there would be random prizes:) thank you!

Pamela Cook

Bonus! I honestly didn’t know there would be prizes when I signed up for LOAD. How fun is this and what a great prize! (fingers crossed!)

Great prize! Their booth certainly had a lot of eye candy!

Mary Makinen

Thank you for the opportunity to win prizes. I feel like I win a prize everyday when my page is completed. I have so many photos that need to be in Scrapbooks and yet I procrastinate. Your challenges keep me moving forward and encourage creativity rather than just pictures and a bit of journaling.

I’ve had the project life app for a while but never really used it until this LOAD challenge. The app is the only way I’ll be able to keep up! Being a Harry Potter fan I’m loving all of the prompts. Can’t wait to see the rest of them.

Misty
    Participant

I’ve resisted buying a score board since I have a score blade on my trimmer, but having a separate board would be so convenient. And who wouldn’t love little peppermint “candies”?

melissa

Thanks for this load. Love the February load. And of course the prizes!

Karen Hobbs
    Participant

Well this load is not going as beautifully as I had hoped! But I am loving the themes! And this is an adorable price

Tracy Smith

This prize looks awesome!

Great giveaway!!

drag0nflygirl
    Participant

What an awesome prize from Dress My Craft! I am enjoying this LOAD challenge so much. Thanks Alice.

grammadee

Well I have been a failure at keeping up with LOAD this month–one page posted and it was a day late.

But I can comment! Loving that the forum gives this non fb person access to the community!

Loving all the activity in the Gallery. Hope to get something up there “one of these days”. The challenges are great jump off points. Thanks, @Alice!

Sherry Roth

What a great prize! Thanks for the opportunity to win and organizing LOAD. I love it!

Tina Campbell
    Participant

Thank you for a chance to win 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.