Welcome to the LOAD220 Forums PLEASE TRY IT!

Home Forums LOAD220 Forum Welcome to the LOAD220 Forums PLEASE TRY IT!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    BettyLou
    Participant

Yes!

lisainre
    Participant

Fabulous – so happy you got it working!

Woo Hoo

Jean Gresick
    Participant

I really like having our own place for our pages and discussions. And this LOAD is a great way to fix all the kinks and links.

Misty
    Participant

Forums! Woot!

craftingmystories
    Participant

Alice you are a rockstar! (Well, I guess your tech guy deserves some credit, too.) Thank you for all your hard work!

ElizabethWiers
    Participant

This is going to be awesome! Thanks for all you have done and are doing to make this the best place ever on the internet!

Is this where I post?

Tori Bissell

This is so fun! Thank you so much Alice and tech team for all your hard work to make this happen.

SandyH

Just trying it out!

Looks like fun!

wynellk2015
    Participant

Glad this is working, & I’m really enjoying the site & gallery. Great job, Alice!! Thanks for all the hard work you put into this to get it ready for us to use.

Amy Kioski

Don’t worry @Kimgray… I also had one heck of a time getting my photo to link up! When you are in the Gavatar page, there should be some place where you can “send” or “link” or something like that. I had to send the archived data to my email before it would link with this account. Now my picture shows up! I hope this helps! I had to mess around for a long time too! It was not easy to use and very frustrating! Lol

So great to have a forum! thank you!

Ruth Tacoma

Enjoying the new forum!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.