It’s time to meet another fabulous ScrapHappy Member! This month I bring you the awesome Debra Williams. I was lucky enough to meet Debra last year at the ScrapHappy Reunion in San Antonio and it was such a pleasure. She has the best smile!
Join me as we get to know this fabulous gal.
1. Name: Debra Ann Williams
2. Who lives with you? Loving husband of 35 years
you bring along? Vinyl, markers, scissors, adhesive, and lots of bling to make a shiny SOS because I would not last long.
4. What was the topic of your first scrapbook page? A cruise and it was really bad. Stuff was just stuck on the page with Elmer’s glue with no rhyme or reason…i.e. fish flying in the air. I did not redo it, as I want to remember how far I have come.
5. How would you define your scrapbooking style? Eclectic…I like a lot of stuff, usually favor straight edges though.
6. When did you join the ScrapHappy family? 2012, after a fantastic LOAD experience. I just could not get enough.
7. What do you like best about the community? The people, the availability and variety of events. Right now my favorite is the Stash Swap that I am participating in. Shout out to the other 6 members! You know who you are!
8. What’s one thing about you that people learn right off the bat? I can’t wait to be a grandma, constantly looking for a daughter in law, preferably one who scraps!
9. What’s something we would be surprised to know about you? I used to design and sew custom men’s suits for income when I was in college.
10. What did you have for breakfast today? Yogurt, fruit and granola
11. Do you have a favorite quote? You can’t reach for something new if your hands are still full of yesterday’s junk. –Louise Smith – I don’t know who she is but I like what she had to say.
12. Three websites you visit regularly? Facebook, Carnival Cruise line and HSN.
Now that we learned a bit about Debra, let’s take a closer look at a couple of her favorite layouts featuring her favorite subject to scrap:
How totally adorable are these photos and how gorgeous are these layouts! So glad we all got to know Debra a bit better. See you next month!