Link for free cards HERE
- (makes one page)
- Pre-heat the printer to print two photos
- Take 4 different sheets of paper
- make sure to add in something old, a dash of something new and at least one pocket page card
- Fussy cut an element and add to the mix
- Stir in at least two different types of other embellishment
- Layer up generously
- Top off with pre-prepared photos, cropped according to taste
- Season with a sprinkle of ink/mist/paint to achieve desired effect
- Optional:- extra seasoning can include sequins, enamel dots or puffy elements
- Title your creation with one large and one small alpha for that personal, finishing touch
- This is the perfect accompaniment to time alone with a beverage of your choice.
I took the challenge & here is my page:
Link to blogpost HERE
In my post you will see that I staged all of my “ingredients” before I started my page. Take an artfully arranged photo of yours & post it in the gallery! Be sure you also choose the WM Flickr group gallery as well as the LOAD gallery when you upload, with the tag WM#214.