A Trip to the Moon – 1902
Use a product on your layout that creates a special effect.
Watch clips from the featured film:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DeLjzlFgiEE Clip of the eye scene
Our featured designer today is Tori Bissell from toribissell.com Tori used layers of acetate to create a special effect for this layout.
DISCOUNT CODE: Use the code “LOAD517” to receive 10% discount in Tori’s shop at toribissell.com during the month of May.
You can find Tori all over the internet!
· Turquoise Woodgrain paper and Labels (toribissell.com)
· Various clear transparencies (Recollections)
· Gold Star Sequins (Micheaels)
· Chipboard elements, and Title (Crate Paper)
· Wreath Transparency, white doilies, and “can’t handle the cuteness” stamp (Felicity Jane)
· White puffy heart stickers, lace trim, chipboard phrase stickers, enamel dots (Freckled Fawn)
· Bow Button (Pink Paislee)
· Blue ‘Remember When’ puffy sticker (Heidi Swapp)
· White Thread (Walmart)
Now it’s your turn! Scrapbook your layout and ‘load’ it up to the Flickr gallery by midnight Pacific time, tagged LOAD1. Happy scrapping!