February 12 was our Movie Night.
We watched parts of 6 videos from Creativation and chatted about some of the fun new products, especially from some smaller companies.
We also talked about transitioning from Movie Night to a new event with Sue Carey suggesting the name: ScrapSolutions… so watch for that next month! These sessions will focus on finding solutions to our scrappy struggles.
Share your Scrappy Struggle on this Facebook Post.
Here are the videos we watched. See the full videos below.
- Lawn Fawn’s Magic Iris die
- Three Room Studio’s Let’s Hygge stamp set
- Scrapbook Customs National Park and Sports papers
- Pink Fresh Studio’s My Favorite Story and Super Cool scrapbook collections
- Concord & 9th’s new infinity die and color collection
- The Stamp Market’s Miss Modern collection, their first scrapbook collection.