Class: Stamping a scene!
Instructor: Sandy Boone from Three Room Studio
April 22, 2020 Sandy taught us how to create a scene with stamps using masking technique.
- When you fussy cut stamped images to create masks be sure to hold your scissors hand still while moving the paper with your other hand.
- When fussy cutting be sure to cut closely along the stamped edge.
- It’s important to PLAN your scene!
- You’ll stamp the images that are in the front first, working your way to the back of the scene.
- Use a black marker to colour around the edges of your finished fussy cut images.
- Not a fan of colouring? Stamp on coloured/patterned paper and create layers. Shade these with a grey marker to give them extra definition.
- You can use markers to create a matte layer in the perfect colour to match your scene.
- Try using heat from the back of your hand to get your white gel pen moving again before using it on your project.
ENTER TO WIN!!!!
Leave a comment on the replay video by Midnight Pacific time April 30th to be entered to win 5 stamp sets from Three Room Studio! Be sure to subscribe to ScrapHappy and Sandy Boone YouTube channels. Good luck!