3 Simple Steps to Set Scrapbook Goals You Will Achieve
Are you ready to finally have the year of scrapbooking that you’d always wished for? Stop wishing!
Follow these 3 simple steps to set scrapbook goals that you will achieve.
1. Review and assess the past year.
2. Choose a goal, or even a few goals.
- SPECIFIC – Be specific. Use real numbers and real deadlines.
- MEASURABLE – Make sure your goal is trackable.
- ATTAINABLE – Work towards a goal that is challenging, but possible.
- RELEVANT – Why does this matter to you? Why is it important?
- TIME-BOUND – Give yourself a deadline.
3. Plan for success.
Create a success plan. How will you make this happen?
- Will you find an accountability buddy?
- How often will you check in?
- How will you track your progress?
- Will you set up an alarm on a phone?
- Plan for when and how you will take action.
Set up some failure prevention.
- How can you make it simple for the times that it’s difficult?
- What is the smallest possible win that will still help you move towards your goal?
TIP: Create a goal for your creativity and scrapbooking pursuits.