Easter comes early this year, April 4th. Just a little more than two weeks away. Are you ready to embrace spring and all the new beginnings that it brings?
I’m here today with a springy, Easter card to help get you in the mood and in honor of March I brought the green, but this time in the pale, tender green of new growth.
I began with the easter egg border stamp in Catherine Pooler’s Spring Borders Stamp set. I used my Stamparatus to stamp with Versamark Ink. I stamped, then moved the stamping door to the next lower hinged position to stamp again all the way down the page then heat embossed with white Embossing powder. Next I blended spring colored inks over the top.
I cut a frame using Catherine Pooler Instant Happy Dies and made it into a shaker window buy cutting the window again out of Adhesive Foam. Inside I stamped Happy Easter. I mounted everything on a floral embossed panel that was lightly brushed with green ink. Then popped up a butterfly as an accent.
- Spring Borders Stamp Set – Catherine Pooler
- Spring Into Easter Stamp Set – Catherine Pooler
- Just Soar Stamp Set and Dies – Catherine Pooler
- Instant Happy Dies – Catherine Pooler
- Catherine Pooler Premium Cardstock White 8.5×11
- Wow Embossing Powder – Opaque Bright White Super Fine
- Versamark Ink Pad
- North Pole Sequin Mix – Catherine Pooler
- Spring Butterflies Sequin Mix – 28 Lilac Lane
- Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder – Stampin’ Up!
- Stamparatus Stamp Positioning Platform – Stampin’ Up!
- Paper Trimmer – Stampin’ Up!
- Life Changing Blender Brushes – Picket Fence Studio
- Microtip Scissors Close To My Heart
- Adhesive Foam – The Stamps of Life
- Transparency Film – Amazon
- Art Glitter Glue
- Catherine Pooler Ink Pads – It’s a Girl, Pucker Up, Be Mine, Limoncello, Garden Party, Cummerbund, Serenade