Ways to Create Titles
- Electronic cutting machine
- Die cut machine
- Hand lettered with markers, brush lettering or stencils
- Pre-made titles
Dressing Up Your Titles
- Ribbon or Twine wrap
- Stamping on die cut titles
- Embossing die cut titles
- Ombre effect with ink/stamping
- Glitter paper or glitter gel
- Glossy Accents (make it shiny)
- Embossing folders
- Layer words over other words
- Mix fonts in different sizes and styles (no more than 3!)
What Should Your Title SayKeep titles in the right mood for your layout. Inspiration from:
- humour, jokes, puns
- quotes from famous people
- quotes from your life
Take a peek at some of these great title tips in action in this video…
Scrapbook every day for a month inspired by The Golden Girls tv show. We’ll draw inspiration from the characters, the actors, the decor, and so much more as we create layouts about our lives, telling our stories!
Use coupon code: PODCAST15 to save $15 on LOAD521 or Sign Up for ScrapHappy membership!
Get more info about LOAD521 HERE!
What is the best creative title or title technique you’ve used?
Tell Alice about it! Click the Start Recording button and leave a voice recording… it only takes a moment!