5 Tips for Returning to Scrapbooking After a Break
- Accept you took a break. It’s okay!
- Plan how you’ll start again.
- Do something that excites you, tell a good story, use a good photo and use some fun products.
- Listen to a playlist of fun music, maybe the music you listened to as a child or a teenager.
- There are no rules about what you NEED to do, so do something fun like a challenge or scrapbook with friends.
Find out about ScrapHappy membership and the LOAD challenge at ScrapHappy.org/join
Alice’s FUN HAPPY MUSIC playlist!
- Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go – Wham!
- Gloria – Laura Branigan
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun – Cyndi Lauper
- Sweet Dreams (Are Made of This) – Eurythmics
- Take On Me – A-ha
- If I Could Turn Back Time – Cher
- Holding Out For a Hero – Bonnie Tyler
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Here Comes the Sun – The Beatles
- Heroes – David Bowie
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- Mr. Blue Sky – Electric Light Orchestra
- Call Me – Blondie
- Mickey – Toni Basil
- How Will I Know – Whitney Houston
- You Spin Me Round (Like a Record) – Dead or Alive
- Cherish – Madonna
WRITE ON JOURNALING
Sign up for Alice’s free series of journaling emails so you can finally share your stories with the liveliness they deserve!
Have you ever taken a break from scrapbooking? How did you return?
Tell Alice about it! Click the Start Recording button and leave a voice recording… it only takes a moment!