Join me as we dive in and get to know Wendy.
1. Name: Wendy Rau (aka Gotta Have Moxie)
2. Who lives with you? My husband Larry, my son Nick plus our three dogs. My daughter Olivia
is currently away at college.
3. You’re stranded on a desert island. What five scrapbooking supplies
do you bring along? Pen, Paper, Adhesive, Spray Mists and Twine
4. What was the topic of your first scrapbook page? My first scrapbook/pages were started when I was in middle school and at that point they were all about ME and my friends. I still have those books and I treasure them.
5. How would you define your scrapbooking style? All over the place! I definitely like to try new things.
6. When did you join the ScrapHappy family? Not quite a year ago.
7. What do you like best about the community? I love the encouragement from everyone. I also love seeing so many different styles in one place. Most of all I think I just like being able to talk about and share this hobby with so many other like minded
8. What’s one thing about you that people learn right off the bat? I had to ask my Bestie Debbie about this. She says that I am calm and attentive, ie: a very good listener. Oops I guess that’s two things.
9. What’s something we would be surprised to know about you? I am a HUGE Jane Austen fan.
10. What did you have for breakfast today? Oatmeal. I have it every morning for breakfast.
11. Do you have a favorite quote? Improvise, Adapt, Overcome!
12. Three websites you visit regularly? Facebook, Youtube and Pinterest
How cool is Wendy right? Take a look at a couple of Wendy’s favorite layouts:
I love these layouts, Wendy does a beautiful job layering elements and adding great touches, like those awesome splatters! Be sure to let Wendy know how much you’ve enjoyed getting to know her and I’ll be back in May with another super cool ScrapHappy Member!