We have been turning the spotlight on one member of the ScrapHappy family each month giving us a chance to get to know each other better. This month I’m super excited to introduce you to Nicole Gray! I was lucky enough to meet Nicole in person at the 2013 ScrapHappy Reunion and i can tell you she’s completely awesome.
Join me in getting to know Nicole:
1. Name: Nicole Michelle Gray
2. Who lives with you? Jeremy Gray my husband and my delightful two year old Clara.
3. You’re stranded on a desert island. What five scrapbooking supplies do you bring along? Adhesive, trimmer, cardstock, Silhouette, Pictures
4. What was the topic of your first scrapbook page? It was so many years ago but most likely something from high school.
5. How would you define your scrapbooking style? Clean, I am not very big on embellishments, I love to follow sketches.
6. When did you join the ScrapHappy family? February 2013. I joined for Layout a Day and now I’m going to stay!
7. What do you like best about the community? It’s small, very positive and all you ladies are great.
8. What’s one thing about you that people learn right off the bat? That I love to smile.
9. What’s something we would be surprised to know about you? That I love to quilt.
10. What did you have for breakfast today? Nothing, I was real lazy this morning.
11. Do you have a favorite quote? Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy – Walt Disney Company
12. Three websites you visit regularly? twopeasinabucket.com, Facebook.com and disboards.com
Let’s take a closer look at two of Nicole’s cherished layouts.
This is the introduction to Nicole’s 2012 album. Though she doesn’t scrap chronologically she likes to store her albums and layouts this way.
“This layout is about the best day in the best place on Earth – Disney World! It was the day we got Clara her first haircut, and just had a fun family trip after I returned home from Afghanistan. ”
You know I’m a sucker for Disney layouts!! Have you enjoyed getting to know Nicole? Be sure to let her know in the comments below or say hi over on the ScrapHappy Message boards. See you next month!