I’m back with March’s member spotlight. This month I’m so excited to introduce you to the fabulous and funny Hannah Wilde.
Join me as we get to know Hannah a bit better.
1. Name: Hannah Wilde
2. Who lives with you? just my better half – well maybe I’m HIS better half???? who knows at this point in our lives!
3. You’re stranded on a desert island. What five scrapbooking supplies do you bring along? my computer (I’m a digi scrapper mostly), a hot spot, camera, oops, gotta have my usb cable to download the pictures!
4. What was the topic of your first scrapbook page? well, you don’t want to go that far back, but in recent times it was documenting a quilt I made for someone’s HS graduation.
5. How would you define your scrapbooking style? hmmm, hard question – um laid back?
6. When did you join the ScrapHappy family? last July! I wanted to go to the scrap happy reunion in Las Vegas, I figured that was doable.
7. What do you like best about the community? I absolutely adore the commaradery and support and new friends that I have found that share my passion for scrapbooking and life.
8. What’s one thing about you that people learn right off the bat? that I am not as wild as my name says….
9. What’s something we would be surprised to know about you? I am totally shy and very uneasy in the spotlight.
10. What did you have for breakfast today? haven’t had it yet, but it will probably be a strawberry shakeology from Beachbody, well maybe, it might be a diet coke and Heather Dubarry’s blonde brownies!
11. Do you have a favorite quote? Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
12. Three websites you visit regularly? Wyoming.com (my email provider), Facebook, Creative Passions.com or Jessica Sprague.com or where ever I am taking a digi scrapping class at. I am actually a pretty boring internet surfer!
Hannah also shared a couple of great layouts with us so let’s take a look and read what she has to say about them.
My son called on a Wednesday and asked what I was doing over Labor Day weekend, and of course I said not a thing, and he said do you want to go on a road trip? hmmmm this is interesting, I though, and said of course. Come to find out he had a job interview in Ukiah, CA and wanted to drive my car as it got better gas mileage than his truck and he figured I came along with the car!! Besides he wanted another driver!!!!
Everything is from Ldrag Designs: Hawaiian kit add-on. This is my littlest granddaughter when she was 2. We were coming back from the aquarium in Salt Lake City, Utah, and she was not one for having shoes on her feet so she put them on her head instead!
I just love Hannah’s style and her use of real life photos and stories! Be sure you tell Hannah how much you’ve enjoyed getting to know her and I’ll be back next month featuring another member of the ScrapHappy Family!