It’s May and time to meet another fabulous member of the ScrapHappy family!
This month I bring you the fabulous Jennifer Neset, join me as we get to know Jennifer better.
1. Name: Jennifer Neset
2. Who lives with you? My husband, Jerry and our three children Lane (12), Logan (7), and Lexi (4)
3. You’re stranded on a desert island. What five scrapbooking supplies do you bring along? 1. Out On a Limb scrapbooking kits 2. Stampin’ Up markers 3. my Cricut Expression connected to my Gypsy 4. trimmer 5. card stock
4. What was the topic of your first scrapbook page? My wedding
5. How would you define your scrapbooking style? Simple and clean. I like to use kits and scraplift whenever I can.
6. When did you join the ScrapHappy family? I don’t remember
7. What do you like best about the community? Seeing other people’s ideas, and the free monthly scrapinars
8. What’s one thing about you that people learn right off the bat? I don’t think I’m very creative. I am good at copying other people’s wonderful ideas!
9. What’s something we would be surprised to know about you? I love sports. I was a big Joe Montana fan growing up.
10. What did you have for breakfast today? French toast with caramel sauce and pork sausage
11. Do you have a favorite quote? The more that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go. –Dr. Seuss
12. Three websites you visit regularly?
See, told ya Jennifer was cool. Now let’s take a closer look at a couple of her layouts:
In the layout “Silly String War” Jennifer wanted something bright to really show the fun her kids have. She loved the way the bright colors popped against the black background and I have to agree!
Jennifer used her Christmas card outtake photos for this next layout – how fun!
Thank you for joining me for another month of meeting a ScrapHappy Member! I’ll be back next month, until then I’ll see you over on the Facebook Group!