Class: Shake Up the Chicken Coop
Instructor: Chelsea Comer from InkyStamper
July 15, 2020 Chelsea taught us a fun technique to create shaker pockets using a clear card front.
- Be sure to mitre the corners after you score the edges of the clear card front.
- You can create different sizes of shaker pockets.
- Fill your shaker with different elements like sequins, glitter and fussy cut stamped images.
- Try Nuvo glue as a liquid glue, it has a fine tip applicator and doesn’t seem to get plugged up.
- Use your stamps to create layouts, cards and fun gift items!
Video Replay with Q&A:
Just the Class:
Find InkyStamper online:
Don’t miss the next ScrapSmarter session! Sign up for emails here: